My Make-Up Kit (complexion)
Post date: Jul 18, 2012 11:31:13 PM
2.MAC Prep + Prime Skin - An ultra-fluid lotion formulated with special-effect silicones. Calms and soothes the skin, blots away excess oil, and evens out skin redness. Absolutely a must for flawless base!
3. NYX Shine Killer Primer- If you feel like you have oily,shiny skin, a lot of blemishes, or like your foundation doesn't go on evenly, this is for you! I love this stuff. This is a primer primarily used in the T-zone. It will fill in your pores, get a shine away and even out your skins texture making your foundation go on really smooth and stay on a lot longer.
4. Benefit The Porefessional- Is Pro balm to quickly minimizes the appearance of pores.And it really does! Can be wear alone or on top of foundation.
5. Nanoblure - created by Indeed Laboratories in Canada, is an advanced optical cream which can reduce the appearance of skin ageing, lines, wrinkles, sagginess, crow's feet and enlarged pores within seconds, and without any tinting. Little wonder ♥
6. Foundation - I always use NYX HD STUDIO Photogenic Foundation on my clients. This advanced foundation uses light-diffusing ingredients that create the appearance of smooth flawless skin-even under most high-definition technology. HD Studio Photogenic Foundation is also infused with tri-peptides that reduces the appearance of wrinkles and helps rejuvenate skin.
7.ARTDECO Concealer/Camouflage Creams - is a waterproof cover cream that effectively covers up skin imperfections, scars, bruises and tattoos.Is ideal for special occasions such as bridal make-up or photo sessions.
8. Translucent Finishing Powder - Once again, I love this stuff! It goes on translucent so it works with all skin types. This will keep your foundation looking fresh and matte all day.